We invite you to grow with us
If you are looking to join a team of compassionate individuals who truly want to help make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities or other limiting conditions, you have come to the right place. Our client services are at the center of all that we do, and our employees reflect that same dedication and commitment to the individuals we serve. All of our staff are dedicated to helping our clients thrive, regardless of department or position within the organization.
Curative Care is one of the largest, most experienced and diverse human service organizations in Southeastern Wisconsin. We offer full- and part-time career opportunities in a variety of positions and programs, including Adult Day Services, Birth to Three Services, Case Management Services, Employment Services, Medical Therapy Services (physical, occupational and speech therapy) and Senior Services.
Your work will contribute to our vital mission to improve the function and quality of life for persons with disabilities or limiting conditions through high quality care and services.
We offer competitive benefits and numerous opportunities for continued learning in a stimulating, positive work environment.
Search our open positions
Positions are available within many of Curative Care's program areas and locations. Note: The link below will take you to Curative's employee recruiting website.
Search Our Open Positions
What our employees say about working here
Our staff's responses when asked "What motivates you to come to work each day?"
"I am energized by the amazing talent that I work with and feel privileged to have meaningful work where I can make a difference in people's lives."
"I like being part of a non-profit organization. I enjoy helping people on a daily basis."
"I really love working for Curative... Even if I only make one client smile, I feel I've done a lot to improve their lives."
"The friendliness and happiness of the patients and staff. It makes a great atmosphere."
"Promoting excellence in care and service for persons with disability or limiting conditions."
See what our clients and families say about our services
View video testimonials about some of the clients and families our programs and services have helped.
Watch Our Testimonial Videos
Benefits for Curative Care employees
We recognize that our clients receive the best care possible when our employees have good overall health and wellness. Curative Care offers many ways for staff to remain healthy, both physically and mentally.
- Two options for health insurance are provided for employees to select the plan that works best for themselves and their family.
- Dental and vision insurance are offered to benefit eligible staff.
- A retirement plan is available with employee contributions that are matched by Curative Care.
- Life insurance as well as short- and long-term disability coverage are provided by Curative Care.
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided free of charge. The EAP has a number of resources for staff, and representatives are available 24/7 to respond to employee needs.
- Bereavement leave is available for staff to utilize during the loss of a family member.
- Paid holidays.
- A Combined Leave Plan where hours are accrued to be used for vacation, personal and sick time. New employees are eligible for 19 days of personal time.
- Wellness program reimbursement for staff who participate in a program/activity that promotes personal health and well-being, such as a fitness membership or weight loss program.
Some benefits may only be available for employees who work over 30 hours per week.
Staff training and education opportunities
Through our designated Quality and Education Department, all of our staff complete monthly training activities on a number of topics related to client care and safety. Individual program trainings are also conducted regularly based on the needs of clients.
Opportunities for other staff education are offered on-site and in the community, as appropriate.
Curative Care also has many staff committees, including:
- A Wellness Committee, which coordinates Lunch and Learn sessions and Wellness Fairs for employees.
- A Customer Experience Committee that helps keep our internal and external customers' needs as top of mind for all that we do.
- A Quality Committee to ensure our programs and services are of the highest caliber for our clients.
- An Ethics Committee that works in partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin to ensure proper care for those we serve.
Call for more information
To learn more about Curative Care's career opportunities, call 414-479-9364.