- Kohl's Cares Awards Curative Care Network $50,000 Through Its Hometown Giving Program
January 21, 2020
Curative Care Network has been chosen as a recipient for a $50,000 grant made possible through a generous donation from Kohl’s Cares and its Hometown Giving Program.
- Curative Care Network Celebrates 100 Years of Helping People Thrive
April 30, 2019
Curative Care Network will be celebrating its 100-year Anniversary at a sold-out gala event at the Wisconsin Club on Wednesday, May 1st.
- Junior League of Milwaukee Grant Helps Curative Care Improve the Lives of Children with Sensory Processing Issues
April 23, 2018
The Junior League of Milwaukee has generously awarded Curative Care Network with a $6,390 grant to fund the cost of constructing a Children’s Sensory Room.
- Curative Care Again Achieves Prestigious Three-Year CARF Accreditation
April 10, 2018
Curative Care is excited to have again achieved prestigious three-year accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for our Adult Day Services programs through March 2021.
- Northwoods Web Solutions and Curative Care Host Chili Invitational on National Chili Day
February 27, 2018
Northwoods Web Solutions, a web design and digital marketing firm in Shorewood, Wisconsin, was pleased to present Curative Care with a $1,000 check during the company’s first annual Chili Invitational, held February 22, 2018.
- Sichuan University Medical School Visits Curative New Berlin Therapies
February 10, 2017
Curative New Berlin Therapies was pleased to welcome representatives from the 2nd Hospital of Sichuan University Medical School in Chengdu Sichuan, China, during their week-long visit to southeast Wisconsin.