Massage Therapy for Children, Teens and Adults
Curative New Berlin Therapies offers massage therapy for children, teens and adults. Our state-licensed and certified massage therapist provides expert evaluation and the latest, most effective therapeutic interventions.
Our massage therapist serves children, teens and adults with:
- Muscle tension
- Muscle tightness
- Chronic pain
Benefits of massage therapy
- Reduce stress and tension
- Decrease pain and tightness
- Increase circulation and blood flow
- Increase mobility (range of motion) for joints
- Increase flexibility of muscles
- Decrease chances of injury
- Improve the immune system
- Eliminate wastes and toxins from the body
Types of massage therapy offered
Several types of massage are offered to meet each individual's unique needs, including:
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point (neuromuscular) therapy
- Sports massage
- Swedish relaxation
- Lymphatic drainage
A welcoming environment
Curative New Berlin Therapies offers a convenient location that has accessible parking. You will always be greeted with a smile, by someone who knows your name.
Curative New Berlin Therapies
2895 S. Moorland Road
New Berlin, WI 53151
Call to schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment, call 262-782-9015.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday.
New Patient Forms
In preparation for your first visit to Curative New Berlin Therapies, some paperwork is necessary to complete.
Access the New Patient Forms