Adult Day Services
Curative’s Adult Day Services Programs provide a safe and supportive environment for adults 18 or older who have a developmental disability or other limiting condition. Programs offer a variety of goal-orientated activities and opportunities that promote independence. Individuals choose to participate in activities and community outings based on personal abilities and interests. Our proven programs also provide peace of mind and daytime respite for caregivers.
A staff dedicated to helping people thrive
Curative offers regularly scheduled training and educational opportunities for staff. An on-site manager is assigned to each of the program locations. We see people for their abilities and our amazing staff works with each client to improve their function and quality of life.
Depending on the needs of clients, Curative's highly qualified staff members may include:
- Program Manager
- Program Coordinators
- Program Specialists
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Specialized services based on individualized needs
Curative offers a variety of programming for clients including:
- Assisted Day – A program for adults with developmental disabilities and age-related conditions, including dementia, chronic illness and frail health.
- Club Curative – A program specifically for younger adults with developmental disabilities aged 18-29 to help establish and maintain independent living skills.
- Individualized Day – Programming for adults with developmental disabilities who find it difficult and stressful to engage in group activities or structured day programming.
We offer proven, high quality programs
Curative Care is committed to providing high quality, person-centered care and services. Our program outcomes are reviewed monthly to develop focused actions for continuous performance improvement.
Curative’s clients and their families work with our staff to assess what is important to the client. The team also establishes individual goals and staff-supported achievement plans. Adult Day Services measures its outcomes primarily according to clients’ individual goal achievement in the following categories:
- Achieving maximum independence
- Participating in goal oriented recreational and leisure activities
- Having the best possible health and wellness
- Connecting with others, and
- Attaining employment objectives as desired
Individual goals are evaluated and updated by clients, their families and our staff every six months. Curative measures achievement of individual goals and asks for input from our clients and stakeholders to ensure the program is of value to persons served.
View Our Outcomes Information
Hours and locations
Adult Day Services programming is offered Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Programming is offered at four community-based locations.
Curative - 92nd Street
1000 N. 92nd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Curative - Fond du Lac Avenue
2607 W. Fond du Lac Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53206
Curative - Forest Home
6700 W. Forest Home Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53220
Curative - Menomonee Falls
W187 N8661 Maple Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051